This policy will apply to purchases made on or after July 31, 2020.
NOTE: All returns are refunded via online credit in the form of a Scoot’ n Play E-Gift Card. All items with prices ending in $ .00, .96, .97, and .98 are considered Final Sale and cannot be returned for online credit.
U.S. Domestic - Please access our online return form and start the returns!
International – Currently we are only providing U.S. Domestic Shipping and Returns.
Please be sure to send your item(s) back in full accordance with our return policy:
- Items must be sent back within 30 days of the delivery date except Party Supplies which have a 15 day return policy.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached.
- Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear.
- Bodysuits, swimwear, and undergarments are non-returnable.
- All returns will be refunded via online credit in the form of an E-Gift Card code.
- A 50% restocking fee may be applied to Final Sale or stale items returned.
- Returns are processed within 7 - 10 business days after your item(s) are delivered.
- We do not provide pre-paid return labels; you are responsible for covering shipping costs to return.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 2 business days of delivery to http://scootnplay.returnscenter.com for assistance before returning. Please allow us 48 hours to respond back to your request.
- All returns must include a return request form or packing slip. If you do not have a return request form, you may download and print the form (http://scootnplay.returnscenter.com).
- Return packages must include a return request form OR packing slip. If these are not filled out correctly, your return may experience issues in processing.
- When sending back items from multiple orders, please fill out a return form or packing slip from each order returned.
- Return drop-offs are not accepted at our Distribution Center or corporate office.
- Scoot’ n Play is not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
Additional notes: When returning by mail, you will be responsible for covering shipping costs to return items and shipping charges must be prepaid. Depending on the shipping method and carrier used to return, your return package may take several days or weeks to reach us. Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit. Without proof of receipt and delivery, Scoot’ n Play will not issue online credit for your returns. Once your return is fully processed, we will issue you online credit in the form of a Scoot’ n Play E-Gift Card for use on a future purchase.
Returned to Sender & Refused Packages
This can happen if 1) an address is invalid or missing information 2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package 3) the order is refused by the customer at the time of delivery. Returned to sender or refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued online credit in the form of an E-Gift Card minus the initial shipping charge. We are unable to replace or reship in these instances as all returned shipments are processed by our Returns Department. Instead, please use the E-Gift Card to place a new order using the correct address. Keep in mind that we do not guarantee your items will be in-stock at the time of your reorder.
Note: We are unable to make changes to orders that are placed on our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery. Scoot’ n Play does not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
Scoot’ n Play reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or,
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, Scoot n Play reserves the right to refuse service (online) to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Wardrobing & Excessive Returns
Our Customer Protection Team handles situations in which a customer’s return history may be indicative of fraudulent activity or wardrobing. In these situations, the Customer Protection Team will reach out to discuss the situation and work with you to either resolve the issue or determine if we need to refuse service going forward. While we never want to reject a customer, we must ensure the safety, welfare, and comfort of all customers across the globe.
Final Sale Items
All items with prices ending in $ .00, .96, .97, and .98 are considered Final Sale and cannot be returned for online credit. Bodysuits, swimwear, undergarments, wooden toys, and beauty products are also considered Final Sale and non-returnable.
Note: Should you choose to return a Final Sale item, Scoot’ n Play reserves the right to apply a 50% restocking fee so long as the item is sent back in accordance with our Return Policy and is in resalable condition.
We are unable to accommodate exchanges by mail. Instead, we welcome you to return your item(s) in accordance with our Easy Returns policy and repurchase the item(s) in your desired size or style once your online credit is issued.
Should you receive a damaged item, please take a photo of the item which clearly displays the damage and email the photo to our Customer Care team (firstname.lastname@example.org) along with a description of the damaged item and your Order Number. Once we receive your email and assess the damage, we will be in contact with you to determine the needed outcome.
Defective, Incorrect, or Missing Items
Upon receiving your order, please thoroughly check the delivered items. Should you receive an item that is defective, incorrect, or you believe that you are missing an item: please email email@example.com within two (2) days of delivery. Include a photo and description of the issue along with your Order Number to ensure a speedy resolution.
Returns by Mail
Complete a returns request form (http://scootnplay.returnscenter.com), and include it in your return package. If the return request form is not filled out correctly, your return may experience delays in processing. Kindly note that if you neglect to include the correct Order Number on the return form and/or the correct return item(s), we will be unable to process your return. Additionally, multiple order returns must be accompanied by separate return forms for each order.
Alternatively, you may use the packing slip(s) provided with your order(s) to return; simply mark your packing slip and include the appropriate Return Reason code next to the item indicated on the packing slip.
Pack your item(s) securely in the original product packaging. All items must be returned in original condition (including all paperwork, packaging, and accessories) with tags attached. All items must be unworn, unaltered and unwashed. Should you choose to return a Final Sale item Scoot’ n Play reserves the right to apply a 50% restocking fee so long as the item is sent back in accordance with our Return Policy and is in resaleable condition.
All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We do not accept COD deliveries; they will be rejected. U.S. customers: we recommend sending your return request via mail. International customers: we recommend sending your return along with a tracking number and insurance, as we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Send your package to:
31 West 31st Street
Kansas City, MO 64108
Scoot’ n Play requires items to be returned within 30 days of the delivery date, as stated in our Returns Policy. Returns received in our Distribution Center or retail locations after 30 days are considered to be “stale” returns.
Alternatively, Scoot’ n Play reserves the right to apply a 50% restocking fee for Final Sale or stale items. We will apply a 50% restocking fee to any stale item(s) sent back in resalable condition and in accordance with our Return Policy when processed at our Distribution Center. An E-Gift Card will be issued to you by email following our normal returns procedure.